Change Management Consulting and Coaching
“Success in life isn’t based on your ability to simply change. It is based on your ability to change faster than your competition, customers and business.”
— Mark Sanborn
Facing and successfully managing change is often difficult for both Leaders and teams.
What would it mean to your bottom line productivity if your leaders and teams could overcome barriers to change?
Organizational change management has an average 143% ROI when senior & middle managers and frontline employees were involved and the reasons for the project were understood and accepted throughout the organization. (McKinsey Quarterly)
At SLS Global, our experienced Master Coaches, trained in the Psychology of High Performance, understand that different situations may call for different leadership behavior. The following objectives are the most common during times of change.
- Ensure that managerial activities are optimized in order to meet the needs of the organization.
- Maintain a high level of performance in the organization to ensure business continuity.
- Maintain/increase organizational effectiveness by concentrating on employee engagement, focus and morale.
- Add to the executive’s Leadership, while adding to their team and organization’s ability to function at a more cohesive and higher level of performance.
- Generate ownership of new corporate initiatives.
- Foster creativity and innovation.
Call us today to discuss how we can build a customized solution to manage change for your organization while achieving organization optimization.